CPR Training for Parents (Free online program by Westmead Children's Hospital , to teach the steps involved in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for a baby (aged less than 12 months) or a child (aged over one year)
- People with disability | National Disability Insurance Scheme - NDIShttps://www.ndis.gov.au/people-disability
- Autism speaks organisation provides support
- Tony Attwood – a resource for for parents, professionals, people with High functioning Autism
- HandsOn provides help and practical advice for supporting children and young people's mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Beyond Blue: The National Depression Initiative
- Headspace – Australia’s National Youth Mental Health Foundation
- Substance abuse guide for parents- this is a free web resource that provides information about adolescent bullying, addiction, and mental health issues.